Starting May 4, 2020 Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) may re-open for business under specific guidelines stated in the Restoring Safe Services Plan for Manitoba.
During this time, I’ve made some changes to my massage therapy practice that I feel are best to implement until further notice.
Availability and appointment spots have been reduced. (What this means…)
- I’m still available to take appointments Tuesdays to Saturdays from 9:00am – 8:00pm.
- Only 1 hour appointment spots are available.
- Only a maximum of 3 appointments per day at varying times.
- There will be a limited number of spots available per month, once all spots have been booked, booking into the next month will be the only option.
- Booking appointments are on a first come, first serve basis. (That hasn’t changed, but I felt it was worth mentioning.)
- Multiple bookings are limited to 2 per person within a month. (For those of you who like to make all your bookings in advance because you like your spots, sorry this will affect you.)
Online booking has been temporarily disabled.
- Please contact me directly to make an appointment. (Call, text, email, DM, etc.)
- You can still cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment time via the link at the bottom of the automated email you get. (Your appointment confirmation email.)
- If you need to cancel your visit for whatever reason, then please do so! Even if it’s within 24 hours of your scheduled visit. I won’t charge you a fee, but I ask that you please give me as much time as possible to be able to contact someone who may be waiting. (Trust me, there will be many!)
- My system won’t let you cancel your appointment in the confirmation email you get if your appointment is within 24 hours, you will need to contact me for that.
Payment and pricing.
- My fee for a 1-hour massage appointment has not changed, it is still $75/hr, taxes included. (but…this is a very crazy time, I think we can all agree on that. I may need to change my fee schedule in order to adapt to this new environment we’re in. When, and if i do, I will give plenty of notice.)
- Prepaid packages will not be available for now. (If you already purchased and have an existing package prior to shut down, don’t worry! You can still use what you have remaining, you just won’t be able to purchase another one until I feel it’s the right time to bring them back.
Existing clients and patients. (This one’s a hard one.)
- Only existing clients are available to see me for appointments for now. (Sorry new people! Depending on how the environment shifts in the coming months, I may expand that to include referrals from existing patients and clients, when I do i’ll announce the changes on my website.)